Christer and Leif presented the project at Dataföreningen’s annual conference ITARC. Day 1 we presented the project for 211 participants.
Day 2 we held a workshop ton the subject to specify services on our platform. The four groups worked according to the following schedule:
Think on your own
· What service would you like to develop?
In the group
· Review the proposals from each one.
· Discuss. Which of the proposals:
o Is most useful to society?
o Has the biggest commercial potential?
o Is the most ”outside the box”?
· Determine which service you primarily want to work with in the group.
Continue with the service you have chosen in the first place.
· What data do you need access to?
· Which of these are already available as open data? Look online.
· What other data could be available as open data?
· Which IoT devices would you need to acquire and connect yourself?
· How would you connect them?
· Other IoT networks
· 3/4 / 5G
· Other internet connection?s
What should the service accomplish?
· Do you need multiple user interfaces for different roles?
· Should any physical equipment be controlled?
Describe a typical usage case for your service.
Document your results so that you can present them to all workshop participants.
The groups chose to work with the areas:
· Monitoring of sensors
· Recycling stations
· Elderly Care
· Individual data on items in the stores